ONLA's Green Industry Career Exploration Event
Thursday, November 3, 2016, 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Career Exploration Event will be in conjunction with the Ohio High School Landscape Olympics at OSU ATI in Wooster, OH.
Benefits of the Career Fair:
- Mentor Students- help them learn valuable career skills such as how to approach potential employers
- Promote Your Company- Your presence indicates a growing company, invested in the industry
- Connect with Potential Employees- For those unexpected openings down the road
- Promote Green Industry Careers- They are a successful, viable career option
- Meet and network with college and high school advisors they are a critical hiring resource
- Promote Your Program - Recruit potential students
Click here for PDF Registration form