More about us...
The Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association (ONLA) is a non-profit trade association, incorporated in the State of Ohio, representing the interests of the state's nursery, garden center and landscape industry. Membership is comprised of nursery stock growers, landscape contractors and maintenance firms, garden centers, arborists and allied suppliers.
The Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association endeavors to:
- Foster and promote the sale and use of nursery products and engage in any lawful activities which will enhance the ethical and economic progress of the industry.
- Protect the planting public through the advancement of fair and lawful trade practices, customs and uses.
- Improve nursery products and cultivate techniques by supporting research in the field of horticulture and encourage the publication of the results of such research.
- Cooperate with public agencies and institutions of higher learning involved in the nursery and landscape industry and enlist their cooperation and counsel for our members and the public.
- Cooperate with governmental agencies in molding policies on legislative and administrative matters in the interest of the public and the industry.
The ONLA is headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, a northeast suburb of Columbus, Ohio. The ONLA purchased its own building in the autumn of 1993 and moved to the new offices in January, 1994. The building has 4,200 square feet of office space and conference rooms. The ONLA staff is comprised of:
- Kevin Thompson, Executive Director
- Jennifer Gray, Associate Executive Director
- Amanda Domsitz, Communications Assistant
- Roni Petersen, Certification & Membership Manager
- Heather Eberline, Accountant
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office is closed weekends, all major holidays, Christmas Eve and the day following Thanksgiving.