Advance Your Professionalism
Obtain Continuing Education Units
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are listed throughout the 2013 Nursery Short Course Course Guide & Brochure and listed extensively by certification program (use links below).
- The Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) approves pesticide applicator recertification credits for designated sessions. Look for the [ODA] symbol in the Course Guide & Brochure or view all classes with ODA CEU availability.
- Out-of-state pesticide recertification credits: contact Jennifer Emerick at (614) 247-4353 for details.
- The Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD) approves credit for designated sessions. Look for the [APLD] symbol in the Attendee Planning Guide or view all classes with APLD CEU availability.
- The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) awards credits for designated sessions. Look for the [ISA] symbol in the Course Guide & Brochure or view all classes with ISA CEU availability.
- The Ohio Board of Landscape Architect Examiners awards continuing education units for Ohio Registered Landscape Architects for designated sessions. Additionally, the Ohio Board of Landscape Architect Examiners awards credit for Health Safety and Welfare topics. Look for the [RA] and the [HSW] symbols in the Course Guide & Brochure or view all classes with RA or HSW CEU availability.
- You may earn one recertification credit per day of Short Course attendance for the Ohio Certified Nursery Technician (OCNT) program.
- PLANET approves recertification credits for all Landscape Industry Certified programs earned at Short Course. You may earn a potential maximum of 22 CEUs (one hour of instruction equals one CEU). Subject matter must pertain to the designation held.