The Tri-State Green Industry Conference is a collaborative effort between Ohio State University Extension, Purdue Extension, University of Kentucky Extension, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, and the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden. It features a variety of high quality education and training for professionals and also features a vendor trade show.
8 Education Tracks: Annuals & Perennials; Tree & Shrub Care; Turfgrass Management; Garden Center & Greenhouse Innovation; General Pest & Disease Management; Emerging Ideas & Issues; Sustainable Landscaping; and Sediment & Erosion Control.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: http://go.osu.edu/BHDz
and more program information
P Pesticide Applicator Credits:
· Ohio Commercial Pesticide Applicator Credits: Core 3 hrs.; General Aquatic Pest Control (3A) 1 hr.; Forest Pest Control (4A) 1 hr.; Wood Preservation (4B) .5 hr.; General Ornamental Pest Control (6A) 2.5 hrs.; Ornamental Weed Control (6C) 1 hr.; Greenhouse Pest Control (6D) 1 hrs.; Turf (8) 3.0 hrs.
· Ohio Private Pesticide Applicator Credits: Core 1 hr. and 4 hrs. additional credit
· Kentucky Pesticide Applicator Credits: Pending
· Indiana Pesticide Applicator Credits: Pending
Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Credits:
· International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist: 5 hrs.
· The Ohio Landscape Architects Board CEUs approved: 5 hrs.
· Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD). Pending
· Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association (ONLA) Certified Nursery Technician (OCNT): 1 OCNT credit
Questions? Call Julie Crook (513) 946-8998